Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Palindrome -Telephonic conversation (U will be puzzled)

This time its not a puzzle. Go through the one sided conversation below. Its amazing to know that its a palindrome and yes its making a perfect sense.
The creator of the conversation must be found and must be acknowledged.
Simply amazing!!
"NO! ... TOO BAD! ... AH! I WAS NEVER EVER EVEN TIRED! ... NOW, IS EIRE
VERY SORDID? ... OH! WON'T I? ... DID I? ... WAS I NOT UP SPOT ON? ...
I SAW NO SHELL? ... I SAW IT! ... I DID! I? ... FIRED? ... NO WONDER! ...
IT SAW DAD WAS WELL LEFT ... I SAT RAPT! ... I DID? ... WON'T I? ... NO!
... RED? ... NO! ... PREVENT iT? ... NEVER! ... PONDER ON IT NOW! ... DID
IT PART AS IT FELL? LEW SAW DAD WAS TIRED ... NO WONDER, IF I DID IT? ...
I WAS ILL, EH SON? ... WAS I? ... NO TOPS PUT ON, I SAW ... I DID IT? ...
NO ... WHO DID? ... ROSY REVERIES? I WONDER! ... IT NEVER EVEN SAW I HAD
A BOOT ON!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner