So curious about who wrote codes to YouTube , the most loved website when comes to videos. Now Google have interesting things found in the source code that are visible using any flash tracer.
Check this one
"F#[k bandwidth detection script its taking too long or not working so f#[k it hard"
Now that is really really interesting. It left people puzzled. Not because these comments are rare, but because the site is now under GOOGLE. Now that line counts a lot!.
Lets walk through a little more of them. The debugging truly is interesting -
- we got meta f#[k yeah
- showing the goddamn play button
- The connection just got tea bagged - reset and reload
- F#[k bandwidth detection script its taking too long or not working so f#[k it hard
- Flash is affecting badly the performance of the ****.com website
- This feature does not work and crashes the player fix laterz
- HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK this scuk
Still it really is interesting!!